Questions I get asked the most
Unlike Amazon, coaching is not a transaction. Coaching is an investment in yourself. It provides someone to hold you accountable to your vision, someone to be unwavering in directing you towards your vision, and someone who will hold space for your thoughts, concerns, and goals with an objective opinion.
Humans are creatures of habit, and once your life is heading in a specific direction (inertia), it continues in the same direction. There are two ways to change the inertia of your life:
- Let yourself be acted upon without consciousness, this is a victim state (passed up for a promotion, layoff, termination, divorce, or illness).
- Intentionally take control of your life with purpose and intention, driving you to your ultimate vision.
Hire me because you want a new life experience because you are able to build something amazing and ready to take back control of your life.
Having a coach is one of the most genuine and honest relationships you will ever have. I will do or say what best serves you. I will do what is required to move you forward. That isn’t always the thing you want to hear but rather what will help you experience your higher self.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect as my client
- Consistent, dedicated time spent on your thoughts, dreams, and feelings
- Focused time on deep self-inquiry and examination
- Someone intimately familiar with going through this process
- Objective view of your thinking, opinions, and limiting beliefs
- Clarity and objectivity to see through your bullshit stories
- Freedom to be yourself and drop your exhaustive alternate personas
“The path is made by walking.” -African Proverb
I have walked the path of life; I know the terrain of both failure and success. From substance abuse, two failed marriages, being laid off, suffering from obesity and health issues, and financial ruin. I did everything I was taught to do and still felt unfulfilled and unhappy.
I turned being a consummate victim into becoming an empowered creator, creating a life I never dreamed imaginable. I have found true love, optimum health and learned to think for myself. I learned how to challenge the thought/belief system ingrained in me during my domestication and have mastered self-thought and self-knowledge. I understand my place in the universe and experience daily the unconditional love of my creator.
I have learned so much about life and where real success comes from. I understand it so deeply and fully because I’ve fucked it up repeatedly until I consciously chose to create a different experience. I have made it my life’s mission to help as many people as I can achieve the life they know deep inside their hearts they were meant to live.
Will you be my next success story?
Our first discovery call is centered on your current life experience, what you really want, what happens if you don’t achieve it and why you haven’t achieved it already.
Before I dedicate my time to you, I require my clients to make these three agreements:
- You will show up on time and prioritize our session for yourself. You will be totally present, deeply honest, and you will tell the truth holding nothing back. You are ready for a miracle to occur as we co-create a life-changing conversation. The more intensity you give to our time together, the more intensity you will receive.
- You give me permission to ask you difficult and intrusive questions. You give me permission to say things nobody else will. You are ready to get uncomfortable. Sometimes the things we most want are in the places we most fear, be willing to go there with me.
- There is no charge for this conversation, you owe me nothing. With that said, you will be fully open to receive, and not hold back in asking for what you want. You are not indebted to me for our time together; however, you are welcome to ask me for a partnership, but not expected to. I want our relationship to be mutually beneficial and understand my way of working is not for everyone.
Every partnership is unique and based on the client’s needs. Typically a partnership lasts a year, but the minimum is around three months. It is difficult to uncover true desires (what most people say they want is not what they want), develop and implement a plan, and foster results in less than three months.
Do what you say you will do when you said you would do it. There will often be recommended exercises in between sessions, reading, writing, etc. Do the work to see growth and results. Prioritize our sessions for yourself and show up on time. Be totally present and deeply honest whenever we are together. Be deeply vulnerable by telling the truth and holding nothing back. The more intensity you give in our time together, the more intensity you receive. Allow space for a miracle in your life as we co-create your new life.